About Digital Subscriptions
- A digital subscription provides you with unlimited access to the Lutheran Women of Australia (LWA) website.
- In order to create or activate your digital subscription, you will be required to create and/or link your subscription to an email address. The login details associated with your digital membership and/or digital subscription including username and password must not be shared with any other person.
- If any misuse of your login details is detected or suspected by LWA (including the concurrent use of your login details and/or the use of your login details on more than the maximum allowable concurrent sessions), your subscription may be terminated and you will not be eligible for a refund.
- For more information, FAQ or to contact us via the contact us form on the magazine page of the website.
- Processing and Payment
- LWA will process your digital subscription purchase as promptly as possible. Your payment details must be verified before your subscription can be activated.
- If your initial payment authorisation is revoked, your subscription will be terminated. We reserve the right to reject any subscription order at any time.
- Digital subscriptions renew automatically unless you cancel according to our cancellation policy. Payment for digital subscriptions will be direct debited from your provided credit or debit account through our Stripe payment gateway.
- It is your responsibility to provide valid payment details, and ensure that your payment details are up to date. You can manage these online through the My Account section of the website.
- If your credit card expires or your payment method is otherwise invalid, your subscription may automatically be cancelled and unlimited access revoked.
- Unless specified otherwise in the Cancellation policy, all charges are non-refundable.
- When you purchase a digital subscription, you agree to pay the price stated at the time of your order. You also agree to the billing frequency specified at the time of your order.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- LWA reserves the right to change the prices and fees at any time. We will provide you with 14 days notice if the regular rate of a digital subscription changes from what was stated at the time of your order.
Price changes will take effect from your next billing date after the notice period. If you do not wish to continue your Digital Subscription at the revised price, you may cancel your subscription before the end of your current direct debit pay cycle.
Cancellations and refunds
- You can cancel your subscription at any time through your My Account page.
- Digital subscriptions are non-refundable except in cases of demonstrated hardship or in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law or a consumer guarantee under it.
LWA right to change digital products
- LWA reserves the right to modify the content, inclusions, type and availability of any digital product at any time. In the event your subscription package changes, you will be given 14 days notification prior to when you would need to make a decision to cancel and not be affected. Any changes to subscriptions will automatically take place from your next billing cycle.
- We reserve the right under special circumstances to enable free access to our subscriber content for a limited period of time. During this time subscribers will not be eligible for a refund.
- If any or all of our digital products are temporarily unavailable, you will not automatically be entitled to receive a refund. We reserve the right to issues refunds or credits at our sole discretion. If we issue a refund or credit, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund in the future.
- If we grant you access to a free trial subscription and you do not cancel or opt out of the trial prior to the expiry of the term, you may choose to purchase a subscription to enable continued access to our content.
- You agree that your name, address, email address, year of birth, postcode, gender and mobile/telephone number will be collected and stored by LWA and used for the purpose of managing Your subscription, communicating with You about Your subscription and to notify You of any associated customer offers or benefits or future subscriptions, unless otherwise notified by you.
- You agree that any errors made in entering your contact information and order details are your responsibility and LWA is not liable for any consequences that may arise as a result of such errors or incorrect information, including but not limited to sending the subscription to the address as notified by you.
- To the extent permitted by law, LWA is not liable to you for any loss or damage incurred by you in connection with your subscription, whether direct, consequential, special, indirect or other loss or damage. In any event, LWA’s maximum liability to you is limited to the value of the subscription fees paid within the previous twelve months.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient clear funds available in your account to allow a debit payment to be made in accordance with a direct debit request.
- For those with a home delivery component to their subscription, it is your responsibility to notify LWA if your magazine is not being delivered.
- It is your responsibility to report to LWA if deliveries continue to be made and/or payments continue to be deducted, if you believe a cancellation should have been processed.
- It is your responsibility to check your account statements to verify that the amounts debited from your account are correct and notify ALWA if you believe you are being billed incorrectly.
- LWA will not refund past subscription payments if a subscriber has failed to contact LWA directly to cancel, or to report unexpected payments or non-delivery.
- You acknowledge that these Digital Subscription Terms and Conditions may be modified by LWA from time to time, including but not limited to terms relating to fees and charges, cancellation and modifying your subscription.